1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Ipo
2. Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
**I can do random in general, but random specific? That's going to be a toughie.
1. I have more books than I know what to do with and if I had my way, I'd buy even more.
2. I'm taking a line out of Siana's radom-ness and state that I fall under the Chinese sign of the Horse. Of all the things I've read about the Horse sign the following comes as close to who I am: "Being born a Horse, there are many contradictions in his character. Horses are proud yet sweet-natured, arrogant yet oddly modest in their approach to love, envious but tolerant, conceited yet humble. They want to belong, yet they are burdened by their need for independence. They need love and crave intimacy yet often feel cornered, pressured. But the truth is, the Horse is an individual, who depends only on his wits and his labor to get what he wants." That's me in a nutshell, people.
3. I love to learn, but am the worst student ever (I see Ipo nodding her head). I've been that way since grade school. I'm not sure why. Maybe if I send a shout-out to Dr. Phil he might do a pyscho-analysis on me. I think excelling in school, like in life, requires being out in front and I don't do well out in front. It's a character flaw.
4. Growing up, I never fantasied about getting married. I never wanted to be married or to even have kids. I wanted to live in the city, have a cool career, and be independent. I think for the most part, I've done the majority of those things. I'm still not sure about marriage (I won't say never) and kids are probably a forgone issue.
5. I think I would have joined the military out of high school, if but for one small issue . . . I don't like people telling me what to do. hee...hee...hee ;)
6. I am stubborn to a fault (and that's all I'm going to say on that).