1. Most people generally put their best foot forward when they meet you for the first time...it's usually what they do with their other foot that can be surprising.
2. How a person treats their significant other when he/she thinks no one is looking will either lift your heart or crush it.
3. People who generate unsolicited kindness toward others absolutely gain my heart. I aspire to be more like them and am always in awe of them.
4. People who are confident in expressing their thoughts and ideas always gain a smile from me. I draw inspiration from their ability to be articulate. I admire that gift.
5. In solitude, we often show our truer self. I wonder why we don't trust ourselves enough to show it to others?
6. Sometimes a person can be hurtful without intent; sometimes a person can be intentionally hurtful.
That's all I got so far...glean what you will.