Thursday, November 27, 2008

Flicker Search on Thanksgiving

I'm in the process of packing and moving, so I'm thankful for the time to get it all done, the time to take a break, the time not to gorge myself on turkey and fixin's, the time to be in my own space, and...for all of you. Happy Thanksgiving!Questions:
1. What is your first name? . Margarita
2. What is your favorite food? Beef Wellington
3. What school did you go to? Waipahu
4. What is your favorite color? Sky Magic ~
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Dwayne the rock johnson
6. Favorite drink? Strawberry and Cream Frappaccino
7. Dream vacation? Fontana di Trevi - Particolare
8. Favorite dessert? Leonard's Bakery
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Literary Soon-to-Reads. Stuff on my short list, 2004 (annotated)
10. What do you love most in life? Immensité - Infinity
11. One word to describe you. A strong will
12. Your nickname. I'd Like Mornings Better if They Started Later*

Concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flicker Search. http://www.flickr.com/search/
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php (choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)

**all photo credit: 1. Margarita, 2. Beef Wellington, 3. Waipahu 1995, 4. Sky Magic ~, 5. Dwayne the rock johnson, 6. Untitled, 7. Fontana di Trevi - Particolare, 8. Leonard's Bakery, 9. Literary Soon-to-Reads. Stuff on my short list, 2004 (annotated), 10. Immensité - Infinity, 11. A strong will is better than a vain wish., 12. I'd Like Mornings Better if They Started Later*

4 comments:

EOTU said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rita! :D Wow! Where are you moving to? It sounds like you had a nice calm and introspective Thanksgiving. I thought I was going to have one too until my family from Waianae called me and invited me to a really nice family gathering. I hadn't seen any of them in over a decade and others there I hadn't seen in like two decades :D It was really nice. Anyways. I hope you are doing well. Love, Siana

Calidore said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I'm just moving out my current apartment into a smaller, more affordable one. No biggie. Glad to hear you had a great time with the family. It was quiet here except for the sound of the washer and dryer rattling in the background. Send my love to Puni.
:) rita

Gillian said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! :)

Ipo said...

That looks and sounds complicated!! (the flicker search) Maybe when I'm not so tired I will try to do it on my blog. Hope you got all your packing, moving, and unpacking all done!...and a happy holiday and a fun weekend!
Take care!!